Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Parenting Plus a Business??

Being a parent is one of the most important callings a person can accept in their life.  In fact, I've spent the past 4 1/2 years striving to learn everything I can about being a better parent.  I don't claim to know it all, but just like most mommies, I'm doing the best of my ability.

Lately, my role as a mommy has taken a new dimension.  It's a role that thousands of women juggle everyday.  How do I manage my family. plus run a successful business/ministry/job/career?  My fledgling photography business (that's been more of a hobby) is taking a much more serious capacity that will require more of my time.  It's not as if parenting isn't one of the hardest things to do anyway, but to add another outside element will only take more determination and grace of God!

If anyone's read about the Proverbs 31 woman, we all know she is a woman of many hats and still her children rise up and call her blessed.  So it can be done!

(During a break at a photo shoot, Matt snuck a few pictures of me multi-tasking during my rest time.)