Monday, August 2, 2010

An Impromptu Shoot and Marital Tension

So, last night on some crazy whim Matt set up all our studio lighting in our living room and proceeded to have an impromptu photo shoot with our good friend, Joanne.  We promised to give Jo more warning for her next shoot.

A funny little thing transpired during this event - marital tension.  My role as the background holder was not working for me or anyone else.  I had too much to say and I guess I was complaining too much about my arms getting tired.


Now switch places.  Matt was just as an opinionated background holder as I was.  I think at one point Joanne started singing "Kumbaya".  I'm just glad we have friends we feel comfortable enough around to be ourselves.  Well, finally after a few minutes of cherished and loving dialogue we turned out some stunning images of Joanne. 

Isn't life fun?  I think so.