Thursday, October 21, 2010

Brouck & Janie Are Married

Wedding: St. Peter's Episcopal Church
Reception: St. Louis Artist's Guild

A few months ago I had the privilege of taking Brouck and Janie's engagement session.  It is always so much fun shooting couples in love.  This past weekend I shot their intimate wedding.  I don't think I've shot a wedding yet where we've been on time let alone ahead of schedule!  Janie was so organized and laidback, so the day flowed with ease and joy.

Janie, you were an amazing bride.  I pray many joyful years of marriage for you and Brouck! 
 



 




Sometimes because I'm always focusing on new love I miss the love that has lasted through the years.  As I looked through the day's pictures I paused at this image.  It spoke volumes to me.  There is something to be said about the years of life under the belt of a married couple.  Looking into their eyes gives me a deeper respect of love.  True love runs deep and it runs long.  May we all experience the refreshing waters of a lifelong love.






I love the smiles.