Thursday, December 17, 2009

The Best Italian Dressing Ever!

Personal

Blog-9233
I have to share my love for Ken's Steakhouse Lite Northern Italian Dressing. I am so in love it. Don't get just the regular Italian; make sure it's the Lite Northern. Lately I've been eating it with a fresh spinach salad and chicken breast. Since it's made me so happy lately I thought I would pass it on to you.
Includes:
1 boneless chicken breast covered in Greek Seasoning from Old Town Spice Shoppe
2 cups fresh spinach
2 Tblsp of my favorite Ken's Steakhouse Italian dressing.

I cook the chicken breast for about 6-8 minutes on my George Foreman. Cut it into bit size pieces. Add to my fresh spinach and dressing for one of the yummiest meals. I've eaten it just about everyday for a week. You should try it. I think it has about 200 calories!

Let me know if you try it and what you think!!