Monday, July 28, 2008

Weekend Fun & Not So Fun!

Fun:
This weekend our friend, Steph Schultz, from St. Louis came to visit us. We had such a good time. Between a Stampin' Up party, Family Swim Night at the local pool, a BBQ & a day trip to Chicago, we kept Steph running wild. This weekend was fire, for sure.
Chicago Lights
(Photo courtesy of Matt Craig)

Everyone waiting for me to set my camera for the group picture. I liked this one better than the posed one.

Enjoying the view of Lake Michigan.


(Photo courtesy of Steph Schultz)

Porter playing wild in IKEA store (yes, me + IKEA = love).

More fun play in IKEA
(Photo courtesy of Mike Stern)

Charity & Stephanie riding along in our automobile.



Not so fun:
Porter fell back in a lounge chair at the BBQ & split his gums and fattened his lip. Blood was gushing everywhere & I thought for sure he lost a tooth. I have a feeling this will be one of many...being he was climbing on the chair 10 minutes later.